Good morning! Happy Sunday! It’s a day of rest for me today. Lots of #coffee, #writing and #sleep.
How do you spend you Sundays?
A time of rest
A day to gaze
At the azure
Of reflection of your path
A map to your soul
Check your steps
Make sure you’re flying
And self care
For the week is long
And your heart deserves a day of self love
In case you were looking for something yummy to munch on I found this recipe I wanted to share. I love cheesecake. ❤
- 3 packages full fat cream cheese, 8 oz each
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup International Delight Sweet Cream Creamer
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup chopped cherries, fresh
- 1 ½ cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tbsp butter, melted
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
TO TOP THE CHEESECAKE
- mini chocolate chips
- fresh cherries
- Preheat the oven to 350º F.
- Pulse the chocolate graham crackers or similar chocolate crackers/cookies in a blender or food processor until they are very fine. Measure out 1 & 1/2 cups of crumbs. Combine the crumbs with the melted butter in a small bowl and mix well until incorporated.
- Before adding the crumbs to the pan, wrap the bottom and sides of the pan in 3 layers of aluminum foil. This will help keep the water out during the water bath.
- Add the crumbs to the 8 inch pan, distribute them evenly, using a cup or the bottom of something flat to press the crumbs into the pan. If desired, you can have the crumbs go up the sides of the pan a bit.
- Place the pan in the oven, bake the crust for 8-10 minutes or until golden.
- Remove the pan from the oven, and allow it to cool to room temperature before adding the cheesecake mixture.
- Turn the oven down to 325º F. (60 minutes)